Saturday 21 April 2012

How to remotely monitor your cyber café from anywhere.


I recommend been around your café most of the time, running things yourself. But there will be times when you will have to be away from your café. Then you must hand over control to a trusted staff. However, you can monitor activities in your café remotely. There are several ways to do this. I’m going to show you how I do it.

internet cafe ip camera
ip camera with wifi.
Firstly, I bought an IP camera from http://www.ipmart.com  online .  
  Installed it on my server and placed the camera near the ceiling inside the café, where it has a good view of the whole cafe. Then I installed Splashtop Streamer ( downloaded it from http://www.splastop.com  ) on my server computer. I also installed Splashtop Remote ( bought it on Playstore, Google Android App Store ) on my Samsung Galaxy GT i9000. And linked the two devises ( my café server and smart phone ) over the internet through Google’s gmail.

So from my smart phone I can browse my server computer in my cyber café no matter where I am. I could be in the other side of the world. As far as I have an internet connection on my phone I will be able to access and watch what is happening in my cyber café. Cool . isn’t it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please irrelevant links will be removed. Comment responsibly